Equipment items are items in Eden Eternal that you can equip. These include weapons, jewels and armor your character can equip to improve his or her attributes. They can be obtained through quests, crafting, trials, DoD dungeons, and as drops from monsters.
Armor and weapons comes in 5 quality tiers (listed below from lowest quality to highest quality):
- White (common drops, dungeons)
- Green (common drops, dungeons)
- Blue (common drops, dungeons)
- Orange (crafted at a Foundry or Magic Pool)
- Gold (trial drops, DoD drops, crafted at a Foundry or Magic Pool)
Head armor, weapons, and shields will also change your character's appearance. This can be overridden by equipping a cosmetic item.
- Bladed Weapons (deals slash damage)
- Blunt Weapons (deals strike damage)
- Ranged Weapons (deals pierce damage)
- Magic Weapons (deals strike damage)